M/S Webmakers Infosystems LLP
Incorporated Electronic End User License Agreement
Notice for Users: This is a contract of your acceptance below; you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, disagree/decline where instructed, and you will not be registered and will not be allowed to use the services offered by this website.
This Webmakers Infosystems LLP promoter/owner of https://kreatecube.com/
(hereinafter referred as Webmakers Infosystems LLP/owner/licensor) End User License Agreement accompanies the commentary available on the site, the designs and consultancy and the products available and shall also include any upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions and any alterations. Webmakers Infosystems LLP grants to you the 'User' (hereinafter referred as user/licensee) a non-exclusive license to use the product/services purchased provided that you agree to the following:
1. Each user has to submit a unique 'User Name' and 'Password'. Validation of registration on kreatecube.com will be emailed to the user mail ID provided in the registration form. Registration with kreatecube.com is subject to acceptance of terms & conditions here in incorporated.
2. The information you provide in the registration page must be complete and correct. Webmakers Infosystems LLP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Webmakers Infosystems LLP considers necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
3. Webmakers Infosystems LLP has right to get the telephonic confirmation from the user regarding the product or services, for which they have registered themselves at website.
4. The User confirm to us that you are 18 years of age or over and have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement with us and that all information you have provided in respect of your use of the service is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all information downloaded or register for services using your password through our service.
5. That the full and complete payment of the product is the essence of this contract and if any way the payment is not made or is incomplete the user will not be able to use the purchased product/ services in any form and then the use of the site or the product by the user will be considered as illegal and the user will be liable for civil and criminal consequences and the owner shall have all the right to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against such user and claim damages and loss occurred due to such illegal use.
6. The user shall access our website only for lawful purposes and they shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of our website. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create, derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website, you shall not create a hypertext link, Banner to the Website or 'frame' Website, except with the express advance written permission of Webmakers Infosystems LLP.
7. That the Webmakers Infosystems LLP claims its ownership on the given text or services, subject/s, design/s, the development of site, its pages, the idea on which the site is floated, glossary, information database, the answer to the queries, literature and other material and products except the base documents, Codes & Byelaws published by Government or its agencies and the Govt. Publications.
8. That except for personal use, taking out extracts from the Information Databases, Designs or website and making copies thereof, their sale or republication in any manner whatsoever is prohibited. So also the storage of the extracts in any other retrieval system or transmission in any form by any means is prohibited.
9. That the drawing(s),design(s),plan(s), Elevation (s), Interior Design (s) floated on the website have been drawn, designed and planned considering the normal conditions of zones, soil and other Environmental factors and thus the user which is using the said purchased designs shall keep in mind all such conditions before executing these designs on site.
10. That all reasonable care has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness of the designs/drawings, maps, Information Databases, Interior Designs the owner/Licensor or their agents would not be liable in any manner for any mistake or omission in the Databases or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted on the basis of the Databases or for any consequential loss or inconvenience arising there from.
11. That if there is any discrepancy between the measurement and the drawing then it will be the duty of the user/licensee to confirm it back with the licensor/owner in written.
12. That in case of any assistance of service from the owner/promoter or other personnel is required, separate charges would be payable.
13. The Promoter/owner/Licensor or its agents shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations, if the failure(s) result from an act of God, an act of Government or other authorities or statutory undertakings, fire, explosion, accident, power failure, equipment failure, industrial dispute or anything beyond the Promoter/owner /Licensor’s control. Nor would it/they be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the product(s).
14. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
15. The Licensee/user will be liable for any misuse of the product or services by himself, itself, his/its employees, partners, servants and agents, and should the Licensee violate any of the terms of this license, the license is liable to be terminated and no part of the license fee would be refundable.
15. All disputes and claims will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of courts/forums/ tribunals at Delhi, India only.